Saturday, August 18, 2012

Visitors

I've really enjoyed seeing so much family this last week. Carter's birth is a good excuse for everyone to come visit us, and I've loved every minute of it. Here are some of the picture highlights. I feel bad that I didn't get any shots of Great Grandma/pa Wellman, but I did pretty well overall :)

Great Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Dale




Great Grandma Grahyl and Grandpa Vern
*note: I love the 'grandpa's hands picture*




Grandpa Gary


This picture may not need explanation, but in case you are wondering, it is three generations of arm hair. As you can see from the second picture, this may be one area that Carter got from my side of the family, as his Dad and Grandpa Gary C are slightly less hairy than Grandpa Gary J.



Uncles Den & Melvin. They were the first visitors to get quality awake time with Carter.


 Big sister :) Not exactly a visitor, but these pictures were cute


'Uh...mom?! What is going on here?' (What Carter was thinking...)

1 comment:

  1. These went up Monday? Dang - I've had a busy week. Anyways - I LOVE the arm hair pictures. That's hilarious. Maybe your baby can have a special connection with me, since I'm the proud owner of his Dad's old sasquatch shirt :). I also love the last picture with Olivia holding a concerned Carter. It's also nice to see picture of all my Grandparents! I'll have to download all of those. I definitely don't see them on the internet as much as our younger generations of fam. It made me happy :). Thanks for posting! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete