Saturday, August 18, 2012

Carter's First Week

I'm splitting Carter's first week into three different posts. I know this is crazy, and that I take and post WAY too many pictures of my children. Before anyone complains, this is for two reasons: 1. I love taking pictures of these two beautiful kids. 2. We have a lot of family who live far away and are unable to see them as much as we would like. 3. This is my journal, and I don't want to forget the circumstances and/or stories for any of these pictures. And now that I've said my piece, here are the pictures :)

First is Carter's coming home. These are all just cute interactions between Olivia and Carter. She is very interested in him; she loves to smell him, hold him (which she tells us by saying 'hug' and pointing to her hand), and give hugs and kisses. I think for these pictures she was amazed that he was home with us, and starting to understand that he was here to stay.





The next day, Carter was wearing a hat, and O was a little jealous. To prevent her from pulling it off his head every two seconds, we got her hat from upstairs and let her wear it. She loves to put it on herself, even if the results aren't always great!


Carter got his first at-home bath at six days, and hated it :). He screamed the entire time, and we couldn't seem to keep him warm enough. Until his cord falls off we can't really bathe him, so this is the best that it's going to get.



Saturday morning, on Carter's official 1 week birthday, daddy and Olivia washed the car. I don't often take PJ pictures with hair undone, which might have been the reason that I thought these pics were so cute.




This doesn't include all the visitors we had, or the one week photo shoot, so there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment