Saturday, January 7, 2012

Future boy band member?

On Friday (1/6) I officially learned the first thing that Olivia wants to be when she grows up. On our way to the park, I was flipping through radio stations to find a fun song when N*Sync's 'Bye, Bye,Bye' came on the 90s station. I'm always up for N*Sync, so I started singing along and dancing in the front seat. I hadn't looked to see if O was enjoying herself, but I got my answer during the chorus when her 'ba, ba, ba' echoed from the back seat :). I wish I had stopped and recorded it, because I haven't been able to get a repeat performance for video yet, but hearing my 14-month-old sing N*Sync was a very good moment.

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME! We were busting out to some good ol' 90s music today too :). I also like that I can 'like' your blog post. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete