Tuesday, March 13, 2012

January 2012 progress

No I'm not posting anything tonight, but I wanted to post that we are back from Vegas (had a great time), and I have sorted through all pictures from January. These pictures just need edited a little then they are ready to post about. I realize that this is a post saying nothing, but I felt the need to declare that I'm making progress. My list of long-term projects to complete before June keeps growing, and I really want 'blog catchup' to be off that list very soon. It's a harder job than it sounds like, because I post pictures from my camera, both Alex and my phones, and the video camera. Not to mention videos, which is a separate project in and of itself.

In short, we are alive and well, and more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment