Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November: Week 1

November started with a bang in the Casqueiro household. Olivia has been trying her newfound strength, and combining it with her already practiced stealth and wit, and has come up with the wonderful idea of giving her mother a heart attack. Honestly, every time I leave the room she climbs on something else, and this pink bin was just the biggest thing she could find at the moment I'm sure.



At dinner that night we had an impromptu photo shoot because Olivia was making some crazy faces. She has a new skill (video at the bottom of this post), and was showing it off in response to any question or noise we would make :).


On Friday of that week we met Alex at work so we could go to lunch together. His job allows for a lot of flexibility about what time he goes to lunch, so when I was running errands I just stopped by to see if he wanted to eat out. I really appreciate his ability to go to lunch at whatever time because it means he can always come home when Livvy isn't sleeping so he can play with her (and do lunch cleanup :)). Anyway, I was just laughing because this was the third time in a row that we went to his office in OSU getup (what can I say, orange is an awesome color), so I decided to document our slight mistake. Also please note the AWESOME clownfish shoes that Auntie Amber gave us, we love them!


Here is the video I promised of Olivia showing off her new skill. I honestly don't know what to call it, except the reason that I always keep her sleeves rolled up!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome skill! Did you do the mouth sound with her first with your hand? Or did she figure that out all by herself?!? How fun :). I forgot all about those sweet shoes. They look fabulous with her OSU get-up.

    ReplyDelete