Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Faker

I have learned recently that Olivia is a very good faker. When she was less than two months old she began fake coughing, and it has only escalated from there. About a month after that she discovered sneezing, and her faking has been unstoppable from there. Sneezing is one of her favorite activities, and she fake sneezes all the time. Next she learned aboiut fake laughing. She will now fake laugh whenever Alex or I laughs, just to humor us I'm sure.

All of those faking skills have been in Livvy's repertoire for many months, but I'll admit that the newest one surprised even me. Olivia has started fake burping. I guess it's my fault, I gave her the juice that made her belch in the first place, but the last couple days she has been fake burping regularly...

Just a small sample of the fun things that we will experience as we move into toddler-hood :).

No comments:

Post a Comment